Sometimes we do not know which path in life to choose and what the consequences of this choice will be. You can get some help with this reading.
Decision making with tarot has the following reading map:
1. Subject of the decision
2. Negative side of the decision
3. Positive side of the decision
4. Impact on the surroundings if you make this decision
5. The effect it will have on you
6. Impact on the near future
7. Impact on life in a broader perspective - distant future
The reading uses the entire tarot deck of 78 cards, i.e., the Major Arcana and the Minor Arcana. The most popular Rider Waite tarot set is used for reading.
How to work with cards:
Focus on your question.
Pick one card and let it affect you for a while.
Each card offers several meanings. Emotionally, intuitively, and according to the situation, choose which offered answers are intended just for you.
You don’t have to be a tarot expert to know what the cards want to tell you. Trust your intuition and your instincts. Let yourself be guided by the voice of the Tarot.
You can use short prayer
Please speak to me through this reading and guide me on my path to an answer.